Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Triathlon / Duathlon / Cycling
  • Page:

TOPIC: anyone else using Zwift?

anyone else using Zwift? 26 Nov 2015 23:17 #16387

• AnthonyB
all sorted lloyd thank you. garmin running in the background was blocking the Ant connecting to zwift. running smoothly at last. Now for a ride! Can you add people as a friend on it so we can have a spin?

anyone else using Zwift? 27 Nov 2015 09:13 #16389

• Lloyd
  • Thank you received: 6
you can follow people but generally you just say a time and place on the course to meet, join the zwift riders group for info on group rides and races. i'll let you know when i'm next going on there possibly tomorrow

here is the race calender
teamup.com/ks4861763bd63ce3d8/
i tried a 48k cat C race tuesday it was very tough, some fast riders from around the world

manual FAQ
www.titaniumgeek.com/cycling/zwift-user-...ial-running-updates/

the pro team MTN Qhubeka will be doing a group ride tomorrow
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2015 09:20 by Lloyd.

anyone else using Zwift? 30 Nov 2015 08:43 #16410

• ian
  • Thank you received: 28

anyone else using Zwift? 30 Nov 2015 12:27 #16413

• Lloyd
this race is every Tuesday, i did it last week 24th for the first time as a Cat C it was tough most of the cat C riders belong in cat B, Cat A level was just ridiculous when you look at the times in the results.

here is footage with commentary from the 17th EB race i didn't take part in this.

there is a zwift cymru facebook group Steve organises a 10 mile TT on there every saturday.
www.facebook.com/events/1628742390711098/

new zwift podcast soundcloud.com/rouleur99/zwiftcast-episode-one

last week due to the weather i've only run outside which is fine in the wind and wet but all my riding has been indoors on zwift

hopefully see in zwift world
Last Edit: 30 Nov 2015 13:34 by Lloyd.

anyone else using Zwift? 30 Nov 2015 22:38 #16416

• Lloyd
by the way there is still no official race module in zwift but for now here is the url where race results are held , it works by automatically getting the segment data from strava so it's i'mportant you change the strava description of your uploaded strava race activity to name of the race and your cat in brackets
zwift.freestyler.dk/
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.497 seconds

By: Stectech

Web Design Company

Website/Forum login

Search this website

Go to top

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive Module Information