Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Triathlon / Duathlon / Cycling

TOPIC: Duathlon

Duathlon 20 Feb 2015 17:46 #14423

• RichW
I was hoping to do the chilly duathlon this weekend. It's a nice distance 2m/10m/2m and a good warm for the Multisport season ahead.
Unfortunately the weather this Sunday looks dreadful. My first race of the season, I hope to do well in, is in 4 weeks time.
I would still like to do a short warm up/dress rehearsal race. I thought instead of trying to find another race, I could organise one and wondered who might be interested.
It would be roughly the distances above and probably somewhere along the coast road to Newport. Looking to do it Sunday 1st or 8th March.
Free and unofficial. A little bit of help would also be needed, a timer and someone to keep an eye on transition.
Anyone welcome. Even IanB on his shopping bike :woohoo:
Last Edit: 20 Feb 2015 17:47 by RichW.

Duathlon 20 Feb 2015 19:16 #14424

• ian
Great idea Rich, but the 1st clashes with the Gwent League at Aberdare and the 8th is the Celtic Series TT at Resolven (entries close this coming Tuesday). Is the race in 4 weeks the Mumbles Duathlon?

Duathlon 20 Feb 2015 20:00 #14425

• RichW
Yes mumbles, so need to have a bit of a blast before then. Will have to be the 8th if not doing the tt.

Duathlon 23 Feb 2015 08:39 #14435

• AnthonyB
good idea rich, would have really found this useful but am away both of those dates.
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

By: Stectech

Web Design Company

Website/Forum login

Search this website

Go to top

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive Module Information