Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Triathlon / Duathlon / Cycling

TOPIC: lance armstrong documentary on channel 4 tonight 9pm

lance armstrong documentary on channel 4 tonight 9pm 07 Jul 2014 19:29 #13182

• Lloyd
indepth lance armstrong documentary on channel 4 tonight 9pm took a few years to make apparently and he openly talks about his drug taking

lance armstrong documentary on channel 4 tonight 9pm 07 Jul 2014 20:13 #13183

• DominicShields
The BBC4 one last night was interesting too www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b048wq0z/s...tory-stop-at-nothing
The thing that still astonishes me is the general "He's my hero, therefore he can't have done anything wrong" mindset and the subsequent "Well everyone else was cheating so its OK" rationalisation I still hear from time to time.

lance armstrong documentary on channel 4 tonight 9pm 08 Jul 2014 07:58 #13185

• Lloyd
It was a fascinating film and well worth watching, seems as if every cyclist was doing it and Lance was the one with the biggest power to cover it up,going to any length to keep the lie going. if all the cyclists were taking drugs making it nearly a level playing field with whos got the best drug formula / doctor / scientist having the winning edge. absolute crazyness and very sad

lance armstrong documentary on channel 4 tonight 9pm 08 Jul 2014 09:12 #13186

• ian
Good film on at Chapter at present - on Marco Pantani

www.chapter.org/node/6076
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

By: Stectech

Web Design Company

Website/Forum login

Search this website

Go to top

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive Module Information